FORUM UPEC AEI

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

README IN NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS ( A LIRE !)

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

2 participants

Did you say crazy girl ? O_o No, no it's not me xD

Ling
    Membre
    Membre

Did you say crazy  girl ? O_o No, no it's not me xD Empty Did you say crazy girl ? O_o No, no it's not me xD

Message par Ling Lun 25 Oct - 22:06

Hello there Did you say crazy  girl ? O_o No, no it's not me xD 27306

I'm Ling (yeah you can deduced that with my name that I'm chinese, right ?) , but you can call me "Mèl" if you prefer and about my age -urgh- i'm not telling but I'm one of the grannies in the group "shanghai" *sobs in corner*

My hobbies are reading novels of course, being with my friends, travelling; also watching movies. I enjoy music and I am especially if I can go to a good concert, music is my life (I listen music everywhere & at any moment), studying anything and everything about everything ... ah well, my favorites colors are blue, black, red and grey.

I love eating differents type of foods , especially spicy foods like korean's "kimchi noodles".Some of my friends said that I'm a sadistic girl , well that's true 'cause i'm proud of it XD Some of them think that "Annibal Lecter" can be my best friend or my "master" in the matter lol

About my dreams, well ...I have no dreams in a way you think about them. I believe that I can reach anything if only I try hard enough Did you say crazy  girl ? O_o No, no it's not me xD 52635 If I can't reach them then I am just not trying hard enough at the moment.

That's all ... anything more to say... Hope you enjoyed reading my profile and that we can all get along.
    Sexyback
    Sexyback
    Admin
    Admin

Did you say crazy  girl ? O_o No, no it's not me xD Empty Re: Did you say crazy girl ? O_o No, no it's not me xD

Message par Sexyback Lun 25 Oct - 22:15

Wow, the first full English post! Gratz! Welcome!
    You seem to be at ease with English, that's nice Did you say crazy  girl ? O_o No, no it's not me xD 875534 I'm sure we'll hit it off!
    Btw, just say your age, we won't mock you! Otherwise, be sure, I'd personally keep picking on you!

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 12 Mai - 19:10